Wednesday, July 21, 2010

rubens last entry!!!!

WWWAAAAZZZZUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!! I'm going to make a list of all the fun stuff that ive done or seen in japan. NOTE: its long. Buying gifts for my peeps, chillin with the fam,  playing with ren, going crazy at karaoke, watchin dvds with buzz, buzz testing jokes on me to see if they are worthy to tell to others, listening to and telling fart jokes, going into town with grandad by ourselves, going to cats eye(a gaming place) with buzz and playing rambo games and haunted house games, going by my self to the grocery store to get andie some kibi dongo and going to the 100 yen store to by my self to get other presents, going to the beach and doing akido and boxing with buzz, going on a bike ride with grandad in otaru, letting grandad get lost because he wouldn't listen to me when i tried to tell him we were going in the wrong direction, going to the ninja park, seeing and getting close to a snake we saw at a bridge, going to the historical village, going to lotteria to see the ten pattie burger, going to the bear park, going on a cable cart, spending the night at sato-san's house in ebetsu, going to the amusement park and riding roller coasters with kazuma and his sisters and seeing the best firework show i have ever seen, staying at kyoichi-san's house for a little while, riding a Ferris wheel, eating at chiemi-san's house, and STAYING AT YUKARI AND BUZZ'S HOUSE!!!!

things i didn't like about japan: NNNNOOOOTTTTHHHHIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!

I want to give a special thanks to grandad and nana for paying for the trip, my dad and mom and sister who let me go to japan, grandad for being my travel buddy and letting me use his computer, and most of all Yukari and Buzz for putting up with me and grandad.

                               BY: RUBEN COLEMAN

3 comments:

Buzz said...

Having burgers at the airport when you guys first showed up, taking a train and taxi back to our place with all the luggage, walking around our neighborhood and showing you our favorite walking courses with Renbo, talking on and on about the big Lotteria hamburger before you actually got to eat it, going to the nearby grocery store together, going to the Noboribetsu hotel and having a blast in the pool there, staying up with Renbo all night at the hotel, seeing bears the next day, eating a half of Ruben's ice cream cone in one bite cuz we had to get in a taxi right away, and OWING RUBEN A DONUT BUT NEVER BUYING HIM ONE!!!

I'll have to get you that donut in Austin next time we are in town!

Buzz said...

Hey, welcome home!!! As I write this, you are probably landing in Tokyo. We are missing you guys already!

yukari said...

How sweet of you to write stuff like what you wrote. I had a great time with you and Granddad, too! And I was very happy to see Ren playing with ya'll, laughing so hard! Thank you so much for playing with Ren so much. And thanks for coming! Please visit us again!

And please add "chicken mastache" to your list! (For others who don't understand what I am talking about: I misheared Ruben saying "checking my stash (of kibi dango)" as "chicken mastache".
;-D) )