Wednesday, July 7, 2010

granny candy

Its Ruben makin a post. Yesterday me and grandad explored on the other side of the neighborhood and this old lady came up and spoke a bunch of Japanese and I think she was asking a question about me because she said something to grandad and then looked at me. I think she realized that we didn't speak Japanese and kinda sighed and then reached into her purse and pulled a hand full of candy and gave it to me! I said thank you in Japanese which is arigatoo gozaimasu.The candy that she gave us was marsh mellows with some weird filling and some kinda cough drop tasting candy. The marsh mellows I liked the best.

2 comments:

Buzz said...

She was saying, "Special lady, have some candy"!!!

you carry said...

Ruben you were nice enough to give me a marsh mellow. I liked it too. It had strawberry filling in it.