Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Monkey Sweat (Low Sodium)" Currently Unavailable

An earlier blog post pictures Phil holding a bottle of Pocari Sweat drink, a Gatoraid-type beverage sold here. This inspired a blog-reader to request Phil to "please pick me up some Monkey Sweat (low sodium). Can't wait to drink it. thx."

Here, in part, is our reply to this request:
"We haven't yet seen any Monkey Sweat here. However, we'll try our darndest to get you some Bear Sweat as we plan on visiting the Hokkaido Bear Park [the island of Hokkaido is famous for the Ussuri brown bear] very soon. I hear there's an "All Natural" type, but not sure yet about "low sodium." We've just bear-ly got here.

"If my blog-partner and traveling companion, Ruben, stumbles across any monkey sweat, I'll let you know. As long as he doesn't hoard it for himself. I had no idea it was prized so highly."

No comments: